Update...

Just thought I'd post a quick update about what I've been upto recently, especially as so much has happened this month! This is just as much for me as it is for you, sometimes I find it hard to believe just how much I've achieved in such a short space of time, plus I think it's good to reflect and look at how far you've come. 

I started this blog, and so far things seem to be going really well. I've been surprised by how many post views I've had and all the lovely things people have messaged me about it! I'm only basically posting all the things that happen in my life, so I'm glad you lovely lot seem to find me amusing and interesting. So thank you guys for taking the time out of your busy days to sit and read my ramblings. 


I've had some great things happen this month, such as Emily coming to stay with me here in Weymouth, giving me a good excuse to take some time off work and explore my hometown. I've made the most of this lush weather we've been having by spending as much time outside as possible, reading and whatnot, so that's been pretty great. I've been reunited with the Weymouth gang, Sophie and Lisa. We are the most unlikely of friends, but somehow it works. A monumental moment happened when I finally beat them both at a game of monopoly, it's a well known fact that I'm completely awful at board games, and the only reason people invite me to game nights is so that they are guaranteed to beat someone. It's a harsh life. I've worked loads, saving for my adventures and the rent I'm soon having to fork out for uni. God dammit, why is uni so expensive? How am I supposed to waste my money on clothes and alcohol with all these commitments? Being 19 sucks. It's a good thing I absolutely love my job, I couldn't ask for better people to work with.

I've also become addicted to Game of Thrones! It's so good, I've been binge watching it for the last few days, I can barely remember what a good nights sleep feels like. So expect a post where I'm raving about how amazing it is, and my ridiculous crush on Jon Snow. Charli XCX is my new musical love, her sound is unique and ridiculously catchy, go check her out! You may recognise her from Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy', which I'm also still addicted to. I just can't help myself, the rap is just too damn satisfying when you get it right! 


And finally...to top off an amazing month, today I found out that I passed my first year of uni, with a 68% overall; which is only 2% off a First! I'm incredibly shocked and pleased with myself, I didn't expect to do so well. It's given me a lot of hope that I'll actually survive uni and come out of it with a pretty decent degree! See, I don't just drink and waste my time in Winchester, I am actually somewhat intelligent and do genuinely have a brain in my head somewhere. 


Next month will hopefully be just as wonderful, if not better. I'm off on my first 'girlie' holiday on the 5th of July. (this Saturday...eeeeekkk!!) I'm going to Gran Canaria with some friends for a week, and the drinks will be on tap. I expect I'll come back in a very sorry and sunburnt state. I hope to go on many more mini-adventures and see and do as much as I physically can. I have one life, and I'm not wasting a moment of it.

So until then,

Much love 

No comments