July addictions...

Last month I made a post all about what I was currently addicted to, so I thought it was time for a bit of an update. As expected, I haven't been able to listen to 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX in a long time, it's started to slowly drive me to the brink of insanity. I've also somehow managed to fill my RuPaul quota for a good while. Don't get me wrong, I'm always going to love that show, but there's only so much fabulousness you can take at a time. I'm trying to save it for winter when everything is dull and grey, and I need some serious sass with a vast amount of glitter in my life.


So what am I spamming my life with now? Well let me tell you...

Charli XCX - I have my prior obsession with 'Fancy' to thank for this one. I decided to find more music by Miss XCX on Spotify, which resulted in me actually buying her album and all her songs. It's pretty much all I've been listening to since I got back from Gran Canaria, I can't help it, her songs are so catchy and summery and make me want to get off my arse and dance around a bit. They also make me feel a bit sassy, which is definitely not a bad thing. My favourite songs of hers so far would have to be Nuclear Seasons, Take My Hand, and So Far Away. Catchy as. 



Game of Thrones - I literally don't even know where to begin with this obsession. To say it's taken over my life is a complete understatement. I am in love. I think the only way I can convey just how much this show has dominated the last month of my life would be to dedicate a whole post to it, which I will do once I've finally watched the last season. (No spoilers please, although thanks to Tumblr, I have pretty much got the gist of what happens.) I have a ridiculous crush on Jon Snow, and the guy who plays Robb Stark, and I wish I was as fierce as Daenerys Targaryen or headstrong as Arya Stark. I would happily live in Game of Thrones, but I would be pretty worried that I'd get killed off pretty gruesomely, which seems to happen to any character I form any kind of attachment to. 


Baby Lips - Okay, so I've been a huge fan of this Maybelline product since Emily introduced it to me many months ago, but at the moment in this weather, I've been using it more than ever. My favourite are the Cherry and Pink Punch, which moisturise your lips, and give a nice hint of colour without the commitment such as with lipstick. 


Sorry for a short-ish post, but that's about all I've had time for in the last month. Between going to Gran Canaria and working, Game of Thrones has pretty much taken up the remainder of my time. I recommend you all watch it now, it's a bit gory but it's absolutely brilliant. I guarantee you'll be hooked.


Much love 



No comments