Everything is changing...

I'm so useless at this regular posting thing! It's not because I've forgotten, but simply because I haven't managed to find the time to sit down and write for a while. And not to mention the struggles of connecting my laptop to the wifi in my new house. New house, I hear you cry? Well I've made the big move, I've packed up my life in Weymouth from the last five months and returned to Winchester; and things here are looking fairly permanent. So I'm still getting my head around the fact that I've pretty much left my beautiful hometown for the foreseeable future, which is both heartbreaking and insane. My whole life (bar the eight crazy months at uni) has basically been in Weymouth, so knowing that those days have gone, is quite hard to accept. But still, everyone has to move on and accept change in their lives, and I'm looking forwards to whatever madness this academic year throws at me! (And trust me, if it's anything like last year, I'm in for one hell of a ride, but this time, you guys get to share in it with me.)


Leaving Weymouth meant a lot more than leaving my friends, family and dogs behind, I also had to leave my amazing job back in Weymouth. Hopefully it was more of a 'cya later', than a 'goodbye forever'. I'm like the bad smell that never goes away there. They're stuck with me for life. 

However, within 3 days of moving to Winchester permanently, I've managed to get a job in my favourite coffee shop here! I'm completely over the moon, so hopefully everything will be alright, and I could seriously use the money to save up for all my elaborate travelling plans. And drinking. And maybe food? And clothes, definitely clothes. 


I plan to do a huge over-the-top post all about my new room here, and how I've decorated it. I'm pretty proud of how everything is coming along, I'm a few photos and fairy lights away from the perfect décor. Not to mention bunting, lots and lots of bunting....

Expect a much more fulfilling post next week, I'm off to Belfast for a couple of days with Emily, because...well... I won't lie, Irish men. We may or may not have watched P.S I Love You and decided on a whim in May to book five days in Ireland. So please be patient, and I promise you all my crazy tales from across the Irish sea - unless of course I've met the man of my dreams and I've eloped.



Much love 


No comments