Introducing Hazel Anne Coleman, B.A....

Ladies and gentlemen, my time as a university student is officially over.
 
 
I've sung my last song and had my last hurrah, as a week ago I attended my graduation in the almighty Winchester Cathedral. It was one of the best days of my life, filled with a few tears, plenty of laughter, and as the day turned to night, many fabulous drunken selfies. Plus I can now officially call myself Hazel Anne Coleman, B.A.
 
 
The ceremony itself was surreal. I was the second person to go up, and the whole thing was a blur. Alan Titchmarsh, who is the Chancellor at my university, was there to shake hands with us all and congratulate each person who nervously stumbled across the stage (several in some very shaky, but equally glamourous heels). When it was my turn, I honestly cannot accurately remember a single word that exchanged between us. I assume there was some form of congrats and thanks, but I pray to God I didn't tell him that my mum loves him, or that I've enjoyed many reruns of Ground Force whilst hungover. Later on in the evening, I attended the Graduation Ball in Winchester Guildhall with the girls on my course. It was such a wonderful and drunken way to celebrate the end of this chapter in my life, and to let my hair down with some of the best people I've met at uni.
 
 
I think I must have hundreds of pictures from my graduation, with friends, family and lecturers. I'm so grateful for every single person who has helped me through my degree in every which way possible in Winchester. From those I lived with, worked with, or studied with, I couldn't be more grateful for their support over the three years. Sure I've met people I will happily never see again, but this is overwhelmingly outnumbered by the many people I will now treasure as friends. I've had the best time getting to know everyone, and I miss being in Winchester so much.
 
Highlight of the day? This picture at Graduation Ball, which is clearly an indication that my true calling in life is to be model. (This is now the picture I will be using for almost everything; first book, headstone, missing posters, whatever is required really.)
 
 
Aaaaaaand finally, a little spam of pictures to summarise the occasion.
 

 
 
Much love 

No comments