Happy 1st Birthday Wanderlust...

So it's officially been an entire year today since I started writing this blog!

 
I'm honestly proud and surprised with myself for managing to keep it going for an entire year, even though it's no secret that I'm atrocious at regularly posting. However, this blog is always on my mind, and hopefully one day I can really focus and commit to making this a long-term adventure!

 
Thank you so much to everyone who has ever taken the time to read anything I've posted on here, it honestly means so much and makes this all worth while. Without you reading this, I'd just another weird woman writing to herself on the internet, so thank you keeping me sane and reassuring me that people out there actually take the time to read my ramblings!

 
Hopefully I'll still be here in a years time, still writing to you about all the madness going on in my little world, and all the dreams and adventures I still hope to have.

(Here's how my blog looked in its humble beginnings, talk about throwback! Not a lot has drastically changed, it's basically the same with a different background, but it's come a long way..)
 
All the love in the world

 

No comments